We're ready to help you make your Christmas as delicious and effortless as possible this year.
A limited supply of Christmas essentials are available. To guarantee your first choice please place your order as soon as possible. This website does not contain our full Christmas range. Come instore to browse our beautifully curated festive collection.
How to place your order online
1. Select your items and add them to your cart
2. Review your order at the checkout
3. Choose home delivery or pick up and select the date (Pick up available in Ascot Vale, Seddon or Newport). Please note home delivery is only available on Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd December and will be limited so please get in early.
4. Pay your $30 deposit to guarantee your order*
5. You'll then receive an email confirmation and order number
*Once your order has been packed and market prices and final weights of meat confirmed, you will be charged the final balance minus your $30 deposit. This will be taken electronically using the card details securely linked to your account.
Delivery and Pick Up
Delivery is available between the 21st and 23rd December, we will confirm delivery times closer to the date once we have finalised the orders and planned the routes for the day. Unfortunately, we don't deliver on Christmas Eve but in store pick up is available.
Important updates for 2023 - please read
Limited availablity for deliveries on Saturday 23rd December - please get in early - deliveries on Saturday will only be to Ascot Vale and surrounds
Christmas Eve orders - you will not be able to order a 'regular' online order to collect on Sunday 24th December - Online pick ups will only include Christmas specific orders ie hams, puddings - we look forward to seeing you instore to pick up your last minute fresh produce
Here are some tips to help you with your order collection:
- Have your name and order number ready to give to one of our team members on the shop floor. If you have placed an additional Happy Apple order through our regular website, please let us know that you have 2 orders to collect. Please note that no regular orders ie additional fruit and veg, bread etc can be placed for pick up on Sunday 24th December
- There is no need to line up and pay when you collect your order - we'll process your payment upon packing using the credit card securely linked to your order as stated above.
Have you forgotten something or have any questions?
If you need to change or add to your order or have any questions, please contact our Online manager Eva, via email email@example.com or by calling 0497 772 533, don't forget to quote your order number and we will be able to help you.
The Happy Apple Christmas Orders: made by
Hello Online Customers.
Our online store will be closed Monday 11th March for the Labour Day Public Holiday.
If you have a reoccurring order on Mondays we will be in touch shortly.
Our stores will be open to shop in store from 9am - 5pm.